About the role
Lead Product Data Specialist
Up to £30,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + BUPA + ShareSave + 6.6 weeks holiday
Southampton, Store Support Office
We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. From our Southampton Store Support office (SSO) we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create a home they’ll love. Join us as Lead Product Data Specialist and you’ll be a big part of this.
Lead a team of Product data specialists who are together accountable for acquiring all data and imagery for the B&Q banner sourced ranges and support the delivery of OEB products. Responsible for the line management of the Product data specialists and leading the team in providing an exceptional level of customer service, managing the digital range change delivery programme and their personal development. Build strong relationships cross functionally and collaborate with key stakeholders in the wider Kingfisher Group. The team objective is to ensure that Data is delivered to the agreed brief on time and in full, meeting the required quality standards.
- Leading the banner Data acquisition Team's day to day operations and oversee workflow activities to support our new product delivery, ensure Product data specialists are clear on expectations and are supported to deliver to deadline, to brief and to the quality standards outlines in the principles and guidelines.
- Management of TCS relationship ensuring that they are kept informed of upcoming activity & quality standards and SLA's are met.
- Responsible for process and engagement of the Local vendor portal, ensuring local vendors are onboarded and meet required standards.
- Owner of end to end process to support product build activities and maintenance including Shipping methods, Product removals, BOM's, setting product maintenance flags to support Trading.
- Work closely with lead product content specialist to enforce product content principles and guidelines, act as the gatekeeper to ensure quality and consistency levels are met and maintained.
- Respond to briefs from the Product Content team to enrich, optimise & create new products/data following the principles to ensure high standards in all channels.
- Lead a team of Product data specialists, with robust objective setting. Coaching, and developing to ensure they reach their full potential; ensuring training is in place along with succession planning for key roles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working within e commerce environment focusing on a data, product content and /or CMS role
- A highly organised forward planner with excellent time management skills
- A working knowledge of tools like Riversands, asset management preferable (but not essential as full training will be provided)
- An up to date knowledge of SEO techniques and how to apply these to digital content
- Uncompromising commitment to quality and delivering excellent customer experiences
- Ability to develop individuals and forge a collaborative team environment.
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders and functions
- The ability to seek feedback and use it to improve personal and team performance
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com.