About the role
Assistant Retail & Home Delivery Analyst
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£22,000 - £28,000 + Pension + BUPA + ShareSave + 6.6 weeks holiday + hybrid working
Southampton, Store Support Office
We believe anyone can improve their home to make life better. From our Southampton Store Support office (SSO) we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create a home they’ll love. Join us as an Assistant Retail & HD Analyst and you’ll be a big part of this.
At B&Q we have a hybrid approach to working to increase flexibility in how we work. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Working collaboratively across multiple functions and with relevant 3PL teams, you will be the day to day link between Logistics and Supply Chain to support execution of the business plan. You will support the Retail and Home Delivery Analyst to plan and communicate across multiple stakeholders to ensure that the trading plan is delivered through the network efficiently and as required, protecting availability and ensuring effectiveness of the Logistics network is controlled. You will be responsible for gathering required data to report Supply Chain effectiveness against the plan.
- To be the day-to-day link between Logistics and Supply Chain to gather data in order to execute the business plan, working up to 12 weeks ahead
- Collate and communicate all allocation requirements, all Range Review activity, and all Event and Trading activity in good time, to the relevant stakeholders
- Gather required data and management information as necessary, to report plan to actual, and contribute to discussions on how to improve the plan
- Responsible for Yammer monitoring and activity, responding and escalating where appropriate
- Coordinate delivery of all key volume through the Networks, ensuring stock is into store in the right place and at the right time
- Gathering the insight and data, bringing categories together, liaising with the Retail and Home Delivery Analyst to confirm the complete plan
- Ensure all inbound POs are booked within the PO due date. Work with relevant stakeholders to plan to protect stock with less than 3 weeks cover, if occupancy is at a critical level.
- Seek advice on changes to the plan when problems identified
Required skills & experience
- Ability to manage own time and work independently as well as part of a team
- Data driven mindset
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Resilient to working in a fast paced environment
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com.