About the role
Assistant Supply Chain Analyst- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Southampton Store Support Office
£19,000 - £21,000 per annum
A good home for everyone. It’s what we believe in, and it’s what we make possible. From our Southampton Store Support Office, we equip our stores, our people, and our whole business with everything it takes to help our millions of customers create the homes they want. Join us as an Assistant Supply Chain Analyst, and you’ll help us speak to all these customers, all across the country.
To support the Supply Chain function with the day to day management of the end to end supply of specified product range(s), managing the stock flow plan either through automated system replenishment or push allocations. You will assist with the forecast of stock requirements and managing stock/product flow whilst maintaining correct store and Distribution Centre stock levels to service demand in order to ensure availability and stock targets are achieved.
- Support the supply chain team in ensuring forecasting and replenishment is set up to maximise availability
- Delivering stock/inventory days targets to deliver the sales plan across all selling channels.
- Raise import and domestic orders where requested.
- Manage order proposals produced by the forecasting and replenishment system
- Create the Distribution Centre (DC) store and on-line inputs of products.
- Ensure orders are raised in a timely manner.
- Amend orders and ensure all systems are aligned with the correct data.
- Log all orders raised, amended, shipped and received into DC.
- Run reports as requested by Stock Team on order management and product flow.
- Manage our international and domestic Vendors ensuring compliance with our requirements.
- Run reports at request from Supply Chain Analysts as and when required.
- Support the Supply Chain Analysts in all Import/Domestic related administrative tasks.
- Review and challenge processes and procedures (internal and external).
- Train team members in correct usage of procedures, processes and documentation.
- Ensure information is keyed accurately and meets required deadlines.
- Use the tools and reports available to manage store replenishment, (including blocking replenishment as required)
Required Skills & Experience
- Able to analyse complex data efficiently and effectively.
- Understanding of forecasting and replenishment systems desirable.
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy and the ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of associated Key Performance Indicators s e.g. availability, stock and inventory days.
- Can monitor purchases and intake of stock to the business to maximise availability and control stock levels.
Knowledge and Experience
- Working with others; helps and supports other members of their immediate team.
- Stays positive and understands the impact of their own behaviour on others and modifies it accordingly.
- Balances talking and listening in meetings, communicates simply and clearly, confident representing own views.
- Regularly shares information and ideas and recognises the most appropriate form of communicating.
- Problem solving and decision making; open minded to ideas, makes decisions based on factual information.
- Resolves problems promptly, prepared to make a decision and explores a range of options before reaching a decision.
- Planning and delivering; works hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritises work effectively.
- Completes work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintains focus, energy and effort when under pressure.
- Driving change; recognises where changes could be made to improve results, remains open minded to different ways.
- Development focus; aware of own personal strengths and development needs, seeks and acts on feedback.
We want to ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants to all Kingfisher companies are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com.